• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Publish Online "Update Existing Document" empty list

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't update a file published previously. The list is empy. I try logging in other mac with same Adobe Account and same problem.

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would request you to please visit this website (https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard) and log in with both Personal & company accounts to check under which account the published documents are stored. To learn more about how to switch between personal & company accounts, you may visit this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html#:~:text=Can%20I%20select%20a%20p... ). If you locate your published document under the business or personal account, you have to log in with that account to update the existing document. Let us know how it goes.

We will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I found that my documents are now under my "personal" account (which is not my personal account since it uses my work email address) but my subscription is under the company account. Do I have to re-publish my documents (70+) and update all of the links??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid Publish Online Documents need to be republished as they can't be transferred if not migrated during migration from personal to the company account.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines