Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Script to batch export 4 different PDFs from a single file

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hello,

I'm looking to create a script that exports 4 PDF files from a single InDesign file. The export settings I need are as follows:

1 - High Res PDF (hi)

2 - High Res PDF, with crops and bleeds (hipr)

3 - High Res PDF, no crops, with bleeds (hipr_nocrops_wbleeds)

4 - Lo res PDF with hyperlinks (lo)

Bonus points if I can have the script automatically add the file type to the suffix, for example, "filename_hi" "filename_hipr" "filename_hipr_nocrops_wbleeds" and "filename_lo". Im not too savy with code, though I can piece things together with enough time. Does anyone know of something similar already existing or possibly something I can modify to work for my needs? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Andrew@Axis,

Take a look at the post below...you will need to add/modify the pdf export presets, the suffix's and your required page ranges.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/export-pdf/m-p/11486173#M398564

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines