Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Server - License

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2014 Feb 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to have InDesign Server trial for ever for one my cloud product in which I am tring to demo. After the demo user can either purchase InDesign server themself or plug-in my tool with their existing InDesign server. If I use InDesign Server 90 days trial, after 90 days, will it stop to work or continue to work with water mark? I am fine to have water mark even from the first day. I email to Adobe asking "InDesign Server Developer Free License" but no response. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any advice on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial does not work at all after 90 days.

A development license has a permanent watermark, but development licenses are not free for non-tech partners. (A dev license is included as part of tech partner membership.)

You'd need an answer from Adobe on whether this needs a production license, or a development license is enough.

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Would that be the $1,500 Adobe Enterprise Developer Program | Adobe Developer Connection or the $500 TECHPART | Technology Partner Program ? Or something else?

Trevor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines