• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Share for Review - Reviewers comments not found

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a file for review, the reviewer puts a marker referring to his edit (let's say it's a comma left out for instance). I used to be able click on the reviewers comment and it would send me to the place in the file and there would be a thumbtack icon to show where I need the comma in this example. Now it sends me to the right page, but not the actual place where the comma is needed and there is no thumbtack icon to show where an edit is needed. Please help.  InDesign version 19.3

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susan H,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble you're experiencing while reviewing comments. We would like to know a few more details-

• Is it happening with all the share for review links and comments?
  • Is it possible for you to share the screenshot showing the issue?
  • Have you tried it in a new file?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. It was happening with all the share for review links and comments. And I cannot take a screenshot because the issue was weeks ago... not sure what a screenshot would show anyhow because the "thumbtacks" are NOT showing up and that is the problem. I did not try it in a new file -- as it had already been sent out to people for their review and comments, I wouldn't interrupt their process and start all over again.

This is for a brochure I send out monthly, so I need some guidance for the next time.

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info. Is it possible for you to share the review link with me so that I can check it on my end? 

We will try our best to investigate the issue and help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

^HV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure! What's your email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines