• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign verweigert mir ständig die Zugriffsrechten auf meine eigene Bilder

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, vielen Dank im Voraus für die Zeit die Sie investieren dieses Problem zu lösen!

Ich erstelle eine Datei in InDesign und lege immer ein Ordner an für die Links-Bilder und Grafiken. Irgenwann kann ich auf manche Bilder nicht mehr zugreifen. Er meldet sich dann und sagt das mir die Zugriffsrechten fehlen. Kurz davor war noch kein Problem. 

Jetzt habe ich sogar ein Problem mit Exportieren. Einige Seiten von mein Datei bleiben bei JPG Export komplett weiß. Kein Text, keine Bilder. Nichts. 

Habe InDesign neue Installiert. Kein Erfolg. Die Datei rausgeholt auf eine Seite. Nichts. Und das obwohl einige Zeit zuvor diese Dateien ohne Probleme Exportiert geworden sind. Jetzt muss ich Änderungen machen und lässt er einfach einige Seiten komplett leer. 

Ich habe schon so viel an Lösungen probiert aber nichts hilft. Bilder auf Desktop legen auch nicht. Ich habe das Bild wo es problemen mit gibt anders abgespeichert, aber er Fügt es schon mal gar nicht ein. Wegen... keine Zugriffsrechte... Ich bin völlig verzweifelt. Habe das Problem von Zugriffsrechte schon einige Wochen, aber das mit leeren Seiten Exportieren ist Neu... 

Vielen lieben Dank!

Sandra

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn ich die Bilder auf Desktop ziehe und dann mit neu verknüpfen das Bild vom Desktop aus verknüpfe, kann ich wenigstens Exportieren. Da unsere Bilder und auch alle Links auf den Server gespeichert werden, ist das auf dauer keine gute lösung und ein riesen Aufwand bei große Dateien wo manche Bilder schon gut Exportiert werden und andere nicht... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few questions:

-What's your operating system version?

-Did the problems start when you updated to InDesign 19.4? In this case, try to revert to 19.3 (you can do so from Creative Cloud app.) Will it make a difference? InDesign 19.4 did introduce some permission-related issues that sound similar to what you describe.

(These issues actually should be addressed in InDesign 19.5, which has just been released but isn't available in all countries yet.)

leor_0-1720537919127.png

-Can you post screenshots of the error messages you get on attempt to place images and save/export the files. (Also, please include their translation.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer. 

I have made two screenshots. One with the error message and one from the Export file with some blank pages.

The weird thing is that even the Text is not exportet to JPG. And for some pictures I seem to have the rights, for some it says I don't... 

I can try to download an older version. But I think the problem was also there before the last update, but I am not quite sure.

I do know a couple of months ago I did not have this problem, so it is definitely an option.... 

Thank you very kindly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please also post a translation of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, of course. 

The file could not be opened. You may not have the necessary access rights, or the file is being used by another application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sind deine Dateien auf einem Laufwerk, das Teil einer Cloud ist?

Wenn ja, dann wähle diese Datei im Finder / Explorer aus, rechte Maustaste und im Kontextmenü ,Offline verfügbar machen ‘. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nein, ich arbeite und speicher alles auf der Server meiner Firma. Wir arbeiten nicht mit Cloud. Danke trotzdem für Ihre Antwort!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the older Version 19.3, but that didn't help. I really think it has something to do with the server. Working from servers can be instable. What I do not understand is that some graphics or pictures in the file he does export and some he doesn't. They are all made the same day and at the same way. It doesn't matter if the picture is TIFF or JPG. I still suspect the problems occurs between Adobe and working from server... But the weird thing is that I never had problems before. Only since a few months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also posted an updated message in Englisch in the community by title: FOR ADOBE SUPPORT - BUG FIX - access rights and server issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines