• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, I had a question about the PDF output I'm getting from InDesign.
I grabbed the PDF output from the plan view, the quality is fine, but when I import and export it into InDesign, a series of fine and white grid lines appear on the work.
What's interesting is that it's only on the plan and plan page. It does not fall on sections and views.
Does anyone have a similar experience, do they fall into the squeeze too? Or do you know where the problem lies and how I can solve it?

1.jpg2.jpg

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Experiment , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type , UXP Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you import PDFs into InDesign, you should choose PDF/x-4. 

To avoid those stitching lines, export a PDF without flattened transparency, a PDF/x-4 would also be fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

tnx for you'r antwort. I get a PDF output file from the Rewit. Now, when I import this file into InDesign, I encounter these lines at the printing stage, and I didn't understand what you mean by these changes to not display these lines, how is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know Rewit. But if you import files to InDesign you should choose a PDF type with live transparency as a PDF/X-4 is. Flattening causes stitching lines. It is important for import as this lines often get burned into the final file. 
With PDF output it is not so dangerous as you can turn off antialiasing in Acrobat and those lines become invisible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can i turn off antialiasing in Adobe Acrobat and those line? Can you please send me a screenshot, where i found this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines