• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesingn and FontAgent 10.2.2

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a little redious now, I dunped FontExplorer because of support issues and purchased FontAgent 10.2.2 but when trying to open a document in InDesign 2021 I am continually waiting for fonts to activate (even with the correct plugin for FontAgent in my ID Plugins Folder).

Does anyone have a possible solution to this issue - anyone else have the issue?

Barney (U.K)

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

You are at the wrong forum to ask, FontAgent is not made by Adobe... Ask on the forums or contact support of Fontagents creator Insider software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are at the wrong forum to ask, FontAgent is not made by Adobe... Ask on the forums or contact support of Fontagents creator Insider software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry, but I disagree with your premise.

I do understand that Insider are the purveyors of FontAgent, but, as is often the case with issues like mine, those who use the 'main' software (in this case InDesign) have insight that can so often help.

So I ask the question, as I wait (like an age) for Insider to reply, in hope that someone on this board might have a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Frans. I've stopped using font manager completely. That said, you're using an outdated version of InDesign. Even if the issue is there, it won't get fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your responses - it was my suspicion that it might be the case even though hthey say they support 2021, so I shall await their respone.

Thanks again to yu both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines