• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF - Export so it only display 1st page with tabs

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to export a multi-page interactive PDF so that it only displays one page with tabs?

I have a 4 page PDF with navigational tabs for each separate page, but I want to export it so that only one page is visible.

For example, I want it so that when the user opens the PDF, it displays as a one page document, but when they click the nagigational tabs I have set up, the page flips to that page. 

This page has an example of what I am talking about, it displays but when you click a the page sw https://www.peelregion.ca/health/professionals/tools/updates2022.htm

Hopefully that makes sense, thank you for any support you can provide. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are describing the capabilities of a branching PDF form that is only available in a software called Adobe Experience Manager.

If you don't mind it being, in reality, a multi-page PDF, you could design tab-shaped frames that are turned into Buttons that trigger a go-to-page. This might give the appearance of a single-page that changes according to the clicked tab.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In theory, it might work in Acrobat. Other readers? Doubtful, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you might be thinking the Adobe Experience Manager might be part of your Creative Cloud subscription, it is not.

It's a separate enterprise content management system and digital asset management which is part of Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And very(!) expensive...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines