• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF hyperlinks and buttons not showing on my Kindle Scribe

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope this is the correct place to ask this. I have tried Amazon support, but they do not know what this issue is. I have an interactive pdf that I want to use on my Kindle Scribe, I know that they are compatible. I made the interactive pdf using Adobe Indesign and the pdf works fine and as intended on Adobe Reader, but when I use send to kindle, the hyperlinks and buttons are not visible.

Perhaps there is a check box or setting that I need to enable or disable when exporting from Indesign so that the links and buttons appear on my Kindle Scribe?

If anyone has experienced this or has an idea of what the issue is, I would be very grateful for any help.

Best, Michael

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Buttons are wonky at best even in Acrobat. Anywhere else they are nothing short of a crapshoot. Remember, you're exporting to Adobe PDF.

I'm sorry, but you'll need to rethink your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines