• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF not functioning properly

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there limits as to how many forms/buttons can show/hide? I have a handful of them that are not responding properly in regards to their trigger.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which browser or pdf viewer are you testing your pdf?

On which computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a mac, outputting and proofing in acrobat. I have also tried it on a PC and am getting the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you absolutely sure you did it right? Secondly, I would never even attempt to use this feature anymore. Even in Acrobat it's kind of wonky and won't work at all in many other browsers. If you tell us the effect you're going for maybe we can offer alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Bob,

I am pretty sure it has been set up correctly but I think I am pushing capabilities too far. I have a multi-page layout set up on a single spread, that way radio buttons on the first page can show/hide elements on pages 2&3.

I am trying to create a checklist that helps with customer orders. Currently, we have two different extensive PDFs that are 4 pages each and I am trying to simplify and create them as one document. I set up the initial fields and they worked fine. I essentially copied them over and adjusted settings as needed but they are not cooperating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines