• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDFs and button functionality

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hoping someone can help out. I've created an interactive PDF with buttons that navigate throughout. The PDF works well on my end, but my client is experiencing a glitch where when they click on a button, she sees a black screen that flashes before finally redirecting to the page. Wondering how to resolve this glitch. It's not happening on my end. Her Acrobat recently updated via creative cloud, so wondering if it might be a new issue related to the recent update or perhaps a WiFi thing maybe...? Thank you! 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This type of thing is wonky and there's simply no way to predict when it will rear its ugly head. In any event it is NOT and InDesign issue. You can pop over to the Acrobat forum if you want to dive deeper but keep in mind, if the PDF is opened in any other reader app, all bets are completely off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines