• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there a community of technical partner?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is there some community to look for and meet inDesign Server Solutions based technical partner?

Italian Market.

Thanks

Visert

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Once upon a time Adobe maintained a partners listing, you could also meet the larger names at their IFRA expo booths. I don't know of a contemporary equivalent virtual faire. Apparently IFRA even let their related domain expire, looking for the exhibitor listing I just found it is now selling business books.

Edit: The TPP database still exists! https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/creativecloud/findPartners.html

Community - there is the InDesign developer area on the prerelease site. There

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I don't believe so. There used also to be an InDesign Scripting forum and a thing a couple of other InDesign sub-forums. A year or two, they rearranaged the Support Community, and everything was consolidated into one InDesign forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once upon a time Adobe maintained a partners listing, you could also meet the larger names at their IFRA expo booths. I don't know of a contemporary equivalent virtual faire. Apparently IFRA even let their related domain expire, looking for the exhibitor listing I just found it is now selling business books.

Edit: The TPP database still exists! https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/creativecloud/findPartners.html

Community - there is the InDesign developer area on the prerelease site. There are also events "Office Hours" and "Partner Days" https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com/c/events/70 , but the audience there is the actual partners, plus smaller developers across the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you need Server version ?

▒► ID-Tasker / ID-Tasker Server - work smart not hard ◄▒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines