• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with images in my layout

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all... what would cause this to happen to the images? You can the images are there, but not how they should look, of course. The file was created in 2019. I need to edit it for use now. Thanks for any guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign. I ended up just replacing the images. But I am still curious why it looked like that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format were the images saved in and using what program? You said you replaced the images. Do you mean you used new versions of hte images (perhaps re-saving them) or that you simply placed hte original files again in InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for the advice. Hey, how do I delete posts if I no longer need the input?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines