• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Master Page objects overlapping objects on regular pages

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have no idea why this is happening. I create an object like a rectangle on my normal page, but the master page has a part that overlaps the object I'm putting on there. I've tried deleting the object on the master page as well and creating a new one, but the overlap keeps happening. Does anyone have any solutions for this kind of shenanigans?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Ok, so I had someone message me on one of my social platforms, so I thought it best to share the solution for anyone else facing the problem. What you need to do when facing an overlapping issue like mine is go to Window>Layers. This will bring the layers window for the object you have selected. In my case, the object was placed under a layer noted as background instead of on Layer 1. Simply moving the object up to the proper layer solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so I had someone message me on one of my social platforms, so I thought it best to share the solution for anyone else facing the problem. What you need to do when facing an overlapping issue like mine is go to Window>Layers. This will bring the layers window for the object you have selected. In my case, the object was placed under a layer noted as background instead of on Layer 1. Simply moving the object up to the proper layer solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines