Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 10.55.13 AM.png

Does anyone experiencing this?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

I believe this is a known problem for some Mac users. Try turning off GPU Performance in the InDesign preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot tell what you are experiencing. What is it about this image that you think shows a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 2.33.17 PM.png

@Scott Falkner here is another example. Whenever i work with a layout in normal view, that error/]jagged line is showing up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 2.37.40 PM.png

This is what the normal view should be. So basically whenever I move around an object/text/text box in normal view, there always a weird graphics showing up. I need to toggle between normal and preview mode all the time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience the same. When moving around a canvas in the screen, especially when it 'hides' behind the borders of the window, it distorts the lines. It adds lines, breaks them, staggers them.

I just started working on a curved, ultra wide display, could this have anything to do with it?

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-21 om 11.14.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a known problem for some Mac users. Try turning off GPU Performance in the InDesign preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very helpfull indeed. It works, now the image 'lags' in parts when shifting around but it catches up eventually whereas in the old settings I constantly had to refresh the entire image. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer! Yes its the GPU and when I turned it off, It lags very bad. I dont think it happened with the previous InDesign. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines