• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library panel and share panel don't work

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, both the library panel and the share panel don't work. They stay grey. Very annoing while I DTP a big magazine with a lot of library assets and editors who want to do corrections.

• Apple Mac i9
  • Ventura 13.2.1
  • InDesign 18.2.1
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

@Rishabh_Tiwarithanks!

I found out I can use the library via Bridge, live safer! This week very bussy but I realy want to fix this. So, it can take a few days for my reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Has it got to do with some weird UI behaviour, like you see in the attachement?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, wrong screenshot, this one is the correct one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SproetS ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. To troubleshoot the library panel issue, please try the suggestions shared here. For share for review blank panel, please try the suggestions shared here. Let us know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwarithanks!

I found out I can use the library via Bridge, live safer! This week very bussy but I realy want to fix this. So, it can take a few days for my reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took a while, also Illustrator had troubles with the library-panel. I used the cleaner and reinstalled the Adobe CC app. That fixed it, for now 😉

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it's june and again Library and Share pallets don't work in InDesign. It makes me sad. Specially I've got my client able to work with the share workflow.

Again going back to export to PDF and client making corrections and I doing them in InDesign making PDF version 2... etc...

😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK

• Adobe Cleaner Tool - Check
  • Adobe Library app reinstall - Check

Result: In Bridge and Creative cloud app the library is back! But in InDesign still a black library palet... Also the Share palet is black. So it seems two different but related bugs are in the system...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines