• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lines around frames after export

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export my document to PDF, interactive or print, it shows thin black/grey lines around some of my images. It appears to be the end of the image within the frame, as it disappears when i shuffle these out. 

They don't print, and are not visible at all Zoom levels, but i want to add the doc up digitally so need them to be gone. 

Does anyone know how to fix this or what this is? 

defaultyrj6dcmz20o7_0-1636383906062.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like "stitching," and it's related to transparency flattening. This article call's them "white lines," but their percieved color can change depending on the colors behind them.

https://creativepro.com/when-you-see-thin-white-lines-in-your-pdf-files/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interactive PDF does not flatten transparency but the graphics themselves may be flattened from their source. That screenshot the OP supplied is too small to tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have access to the original images? How are you saving them? I suggest saving them as vector (PDF), if possible, or include more white space around the image. If saving as an image from Illustrator, add a white box behind the chart to create a border or select the "use Artboard" option when saving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines