• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS Monterey drops Creative Cloud libraries

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently the only one in my company that is running OS Monterey.

Every time I restart my mac I lose all my CC Libraries, our IT guy has found fix to load reconnect me, however, working from home and in the office on different days forces me to search for assets on other creative jobs. Please release a bug fix for this. 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, this is not the place to report bugs, this is: Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

Secondly, you're going to need to provide way more detail if you want help. What version of InDesign? System specs. Third party plugins and full detail on what "drops Creative Cloud libraries" means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob

First, this it was my first post. 

Secondly, I would like not to loose access to my creative cloud library. I'm running InDesign 17.0. on a MacBook Pro Apple M1 Pro chip on mas OS Monterey. I don't have any third party plugin.

The message I get is: Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud libraries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First you should update to 17.0.1. That out of the way, there are a lot of reported issues with M1 machines. Whether they're Apple's or Adobe's is something I couldn't even possibly guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines