• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macro's using Shift and Space keys stopped working after installing InDesign 2017

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years I have been using a G13 Logitech Gaming Board with CCSuite. I have the key shortcuts I use most programmed into the G13. I had Illustrator 2017 and Photoshop 2017 installed and had been using them since their release. This week I was able to upgrade from InDesign 2014 to 2017. When I did, the macro's using the Space and Shift keys stopped working. These are keys I use constantly. I use Command + Space to Zoom In, Space to activate the Hand tool, Option + Command + Space to Zoom Out. They all still work pressing them on my keyboard but not on the G13. Does anyone have any ideas?

Things I have done since updating to InDesign 2017:

uninstalled and reinstalled all CCSuite programs

updated Logitech and Wacom drivers (This caused a conflict between the two so, I had to install older drivers)

deleted and reprogrammed both the G13 and Wacom shortcuts

posted a help question on Logitech's forum (no reply or even acknowledgment)

This issue is really cutting into my productivity.

It is harshing my mellow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rocket Squid,
I have been having the same issue sort of but I think they are connected, I'm using Logitech G13 and the issue has been with the modifiers (shift,cmd) I couldn't hold down shift and select multiple objects. I use a Mac as well and it wasn't working in finder to even select multiple files.

The solution I've had has been to uninstall Logitech Gaming Software and install the older driver 8.87.92
This did the trick for the modifiers for me and I hope that it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this thread is super old but by any chance do you still have access to that driver 8.87.92 or a link to it?  I am having the modifier issue as well and cannot find an older driver on logitech's site.  Just a year ago they carried many older driver's but not so much now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this reply is super old, but if you are still looking for those older drives go to the link below, choose OSX 10.11, click on "show all downloads" (it is below the "download" button), and then keep scrolling down until you see 8.87.92.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024692034--Downloads-G13-Advanced-Gameboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happened to me, I just have a problem with ATL, ALT+SPACE and CTRL+ALT.... not working in PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm having the same issue. I use the G13 with wacom intuos pro M. I use the combo for editing in premiere and have tried older wacom drivers with no luck. I need to try the old Logitech driver but no idea where to get it now. It's driving me insane! It doesn't happen on a PC but does on the Mac. Not sure if that has anything to do with the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines