• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make a swf for prezi presentation

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I state that i'm a novice of indesign....I need to create a swf image for an prezi presentation, but unlikly when i upload mine image maked with Indesign and exported in swf, prezi can't handle this (missing image label).

can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

I tested it and I got the same result.

When I exported the InDesign file as a pdf (interactive) and imported it in Prezi, it worked fine.

Can you describe why you selected SWF? did you want to include something specific or would pdf work for your requirements?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is a prezi presentation? SWF format is becoming increasingly useless because it can't be viewed on mobile devices. Basically, it's going away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prezi.com/

For the life of me, I can’t believe they want SWF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested it and I got the same result.

When I exported the InDesign file as a pdf (interactive) and imported it in Prezi, it worked fine.

Can you describe why you selected SWF? did you want to include something specific or would pdf work for your requirements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Because the other image, that i had, was in swf format. But i just trying the pdf format and now it's work. Thanks !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is gradually discontinuing its support of SWF, bit by bit. If you can avoid it, you should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines