• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adobe PDF preset

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all A few days ago up pop up asked if I wanted to use creative cloud and I clicked Maybe later. Later that day I went to save my moodboard to Adobe PDF Preset and it didn't come up but instead the attached photo came up. How can I fix this problem? Thanks for your help.Screenshot 2024-04-15 151216.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all A few days ago up pop up asked if I wanted to use creative cloud and I clicked Maybe later.

By @lurleenk15056329

I'm sure that the popup didn't ask exactly that (as it wouldn't make much sense), plus it's unlikely to have anything to do with your question anyway.

Later that day I went to save my moodboard to Adobe PDF Preset and it didn't come up but instead the attached photo came up. How can I fix this problem?

Your screenshot shows Export to JPEG settings. Are you sure you didn't select JPEG in the export formats list? What steps exactly did you take to export to PDF (via Export menu or by directly selecting the desired PDF preset from the Adobe PDF Presets menu)? Can you post screenshots that demonstrate your steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you use File>Export you will have options of what file types to save to

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 09.11.43.png

From the Format drop down list select Adobe PDF and which one you want (interactive or print)

there are multiple formats you can export to.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 09.11.48.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Eugene - I missed that important step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines