• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse not working properly

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Intel Imac to Ventura 13.4.1 When I create a new page in Indesign (or illustrator), any graphic/text box I draw can not be resized using my mouse and the app field boxes. I have to resize using the increase and decrease arrows. I can not adjust the x/y fields, w/h fields, rotate, slate or any field that you would click on with your mouse and type another value. This is a rather tedious way to work. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this problem exclusively with some Adobe programs?

Have you tested other non-Adobe programs?

Does your mouse have drivers you could update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to experience the problem, with just Indesign and Illustrator.
Photoshop works fine. I don't have a lot of programs on my computer, Font Book, Contact Book, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Publisher Lite work fine. The internet is fine. The mouse is a wireless apple mouse that came with the computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out! My research yesterday suggested I delete the preferences by holding down the shift, control, option and command keys..... which I did, but I did it as I opened the program, no difference. The description I read today, indicated you do it before and a confirmation box should come up, which it did! Now, all seems to be good.

Thank you for your response! : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear you solved the problem. Happy designing 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines