• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nach der (lange herausgezögerten) Umstellung von CS6 auf die Cloud ist alles schlechter!

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign ist auf einem neuen Macbook neu installiert und läuft grauenvoll. Stürzt ständig ab. Wenn Acrobat, Indesign und Word geöffnet sind, kann ich ständig neu starten, ganz zu schweigen vom Arbeiten in mehreren komplexeren Layoutdokumenten. Es ist wirklich schwierig, damit professionell zu arbeiten. Ich bitte um Unterstützung. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the InDesign preferences back to the factory defaults to see if that sorts the issue out:
1) Close InDesign
2) Double click on Adobe InDesign's icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue appears, asking you “Delete InDesign Preference Files?” Click Yes.

If you don't see the question repeat the procedure again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it doesn't help. I did the reset, but after 20 minutes I was again not even able to copy text-frames from one dokument to the other. Every click takes about 1 to 3 minutes to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Tonja,

wie sieht's mit dem verfügbaren Arbeitsspeicher auf dem MacBook aus?

Welches Betriebssystem genau ist installiert?

Gruß,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Uwe,

Es ist Monterey 12.1 installiert und der freie Arbeitsspeicher liegt bei 995 GB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Äh. Du meinst bestimmt die Kapazität der internen Festplatte mit den 995 GB…

Ich frage aber nach dem Arbeitsspeicher. 8 GB könnten möglicherweise zu wenig sein.

Für InDesign wird beispielsweise 16 GB empfohlen. Mehr ist da sicherlich besser.

Gruß,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo nochmal, sorry, 😉

Es sind 16 GB Speicher vorhanedn. Ein nagelneues MacBookPro 16", M1

Woran liegts dann?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you unistall InDesign using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and then reinstall the application  again. If that doesn't work further investigations can take place (by the way, do you have a third-party application, such as a font manager installed, they can cause issue).

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did so and at first it was great and worked, but now I end up waiting again for every single click.

So, the last thing I can think of ist the Fonts-Issue. What do you suggest? I use "font Collection" (in german: Schriftensammlung) for all of my clients fonts.

I first tried to put them into the cloud-application, but had the problem, that I had to replace them every single time I opened my older documents. Several times for the same document, which takes simply too much time.

It seemed better to use the Fontcollection AND the creative-suite-fonts (here only the suite-fonts, no added ones at all).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines