• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On any page, how to find my next letter quickly?

Advocate ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On any page, how to find my next letter quickly?
I have some specific characters, such as ABCD, etc., which uses the "Start Page" paragraph style.
Among them, A is located on page 2, B is located on page 5, C is on page 12, and D is on page 19.
I can remember only 4, and I can jump directly.
If there are more than 20, there is no fast way to create a link, you can directly click and jump to the target page.
I used to use the "reference" link to the anchor point function, but that was actually troublesome.

What are the simple and fast ways you.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Performance , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Bookmarks. 

You can create them manually, but because A, B, C and D are using the same paragraph style, you can generate a table of contents for the style and put it on the pasteboard out of view of the page. You can still generate a regular table of contents too—this one is just for the bookmarks.

Enable Create PDF Bookmarks in the dialog box and open Window > Interactive > Bookmarks. Double click to navigate.

~Barb

2024-07-08_07-20-06 (1).gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bookmarks. 

You can create them manually, but because A, B, C and D are using the same paragraph style, you can generate a table of contents for the style and put it on the pasteboard out of view of the page. You can still generate a regular table of contents too—this one is just for the bookmarks.

Enable Create PDF Bookmarks in the dialog box and open Window > Interactive > Bookmarks. Double click to navigate.

~Barb

2024-07-08_07-20-06 (1).gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are so amazing this time.
Thank you ~

Unfortunately, it will not update automatically. It's a bit slow when clicking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines