• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One time project use of InDesign w my CS6 Production Premium software

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a user of CS6 Production Premium on Windows 10 platform. Can I effectively use InDesign downloaded from your CC with my CS6? I need it for assisting on a friends project. What will it cost me for one month use only?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your goal is to give your friend a CS6 file from CC - you can just save the file as an IDML format. It is backwards compatible.

If you are using CS6 yourself and open a CC document, a new feature will assist you in translating it back to CS6 via the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To buy one month InDesign CC2015/2017/2018 (choosing the Monthly plan) costs £30.34 in the UK, presumably a similar amount in your territory. You can use it on two computers, though not at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for reply. Goal is to insert textual content in to a INDD file which then goes to a commercial printer of the brochure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can certainly still use your CS6 for this. No need to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines