• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Preview not showing on artwork

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having an issue with Indesgin recently. It started yesterday and it fixed when I re-installed the app. Today is doing the same thing. When I put a photo in my artwork.. it shows a color block. I went to the display performance and set it to typical display but nothing happens.. I tried on high quality display and still nothing.  Here you can see what's happening.. it should be a full color photo and it only shows a brown square

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.31.13 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found what it's happening... it has to do with the GPU performance setting.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you turned off  GPU Performance in the Preferences?

Was this the solution to your display issue?

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give here link to the package of your "bugged" page through some dropbox or yadisk (filesharing service) to have a look. Somebody of forum-users can help you with a real example. Screenshot is the divination from tea leaves.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines