Copied

- ja instalei a versao 2024, preciso alterar para 2020

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer is you cannot. Adobe no longer supports or supplies installers for that version.

The slightly longer answer is It used to be possible to contact Adobe to request offline installers for that version, but recent ancedotal reports say that is no longer the case, but it's your only option.

Can I ask why you want to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

não encontro o que quero no 2024, porque  o professor mostra tudo  2020 e não encontro no de 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find what I want in 2024, because  the teacher shows everything  in 2020 and I can't find it in 2024

By @Hander374934864d7z

I could understand if it were the other way round... But can't find 2020 options in 2024? They're all still there (unless I'm missing something). Still, there are no drastic differences between InDesign 2020 and 2024. Can you please elaborate? What specific options of 2020 you can't find in 2024? Especially since it's unlikely you'll be able to install InDesign 2020 anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this an online course that you are taking or through an actual in-person class? If it is in-person then it would be the responsibility of the people running the course to use up to date software for the course. If it is online then I would suggest that you find another course that is using the latest version. Learning a program using old software provides an incomplete knowledge of that program. There have been four newer versions since 2020 with features that you will not even be shown in a course that uses the older version. If you are taking the time to learn  a program then, by all means, your education should be as thorough as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines