Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset Templates all Missing on Adobe InDesign New Document Page

Participant ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Preset templates have totally disappeared in the latest update. Well, at least mine have. I can see their boxes, but there is no content and I have no functionality if I select one .This is a screenshot of my New Doc page [not legacy]. I am given the option to search for templates, but get directed to Adobe's Stock site where I get 10 free assets and am then charged. Is anyone else having this issue, and if so do we know if Adobe plans to address this? I have the same problem in Photoshop.

Pamela99_0-1678391711114.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Hi All,

Thank you for your understanding and patience throughout this process. We're pleased to inform you that the latest release of InDesign 18.4 addresses this issue and should provide a resolution for you. If the update is available in your country, we kindly request that you install it and let us know if the problem is resolved.

Note:- This is a phase-wise rollout, and updates will be available to users of different countries in the coming days. Check your notifications in the Creative

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither the latest InDesign nor Photoshop show this behavior on my end. Did you try a restart of the app and machine to solve this? If that doesn’t help you could try to reset InDesign’s preferences following this great guide: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/reset-indesign-preferences-and-other-troubleshoo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported by at least a couple other people and seems to be a bug, but is not happening to most people so it's hard to determine the cause.

Here's a link to the Bug section of the InDesign UserVoice website of other reports:

Unable to see Preset Templates in New Document     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your vote and comments so it gets more attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pamela99,

Thank you for reporting the issue. As rightly informed by our expert, this is a known bug, and the team is actively working on it. We will keep you posted with the update.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Thank you for your understanding and patience throughout this process. We're pleased to inform you that the latest release of InDesign 18.4 addresses this issue and should provide a resolution for you. If the update is available in your country, we kindly request that you install it and let us know if the problem is resolved.

Note:- This is a phase-wise rollout, and updates will be available to users of different countries in the coming days. Check your notifications in the Creative Cloud Desktop application, or refresh the application to check for updates.

We genuinely appreciate your cooperation and will continue to support you in any way we can.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines