Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Basic Sans font at InDesign

Participant ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have problems with this Adobe Font. The document has only text with notes. I have apllied styles with Basic Sans font. Every change I make, works the wheel many seconds, and if I try to link the text to all the pages, InDesing crashes. I ÂŽve changed the font for Arial, and then, no problems. Before at this,  I had desactives some scripts (just in case),  erased preferences, I did copy all the text in another Indesign document, changed the original word without styles... and many things I canÂŽt remenber now,. But The only thing that works en when I change all the text with other font...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resulta que al final el problema No es de la fuente: hay algo en el texto original que hace que InDesign se cierre cuando hago cualquier cambio que implique que el texto se desplace: aumentar la interlĂ­nea, cerrar la caja de texto, aumentar el cuerpo de letra de algĂșn enunciado, enlazar cajas de texto para que no se desborde...etc... ConseguĂ­ colocar todo el texto, vinculando pĂĄginas una a una: al llegar a la 60 aprox., se cerrĂł de nuevo. ContinuĂ© vinculando el texto dentro de la misma pĂĄgina en varias cajas de texto y no colapsĂł, asĂ­ que pude seguir despuĂ©s vinculando pĂĄgina a pĂĄgina, y luego eliminar esas cajas de texto de mĂĄs, y todo bien. Pero en cuanto hice un cambio de mĂĄrgenes (reduciendo la caja de texto principal), volviĂł a colapsar. ÂżAlguien sabe cĂłmo puedo localizar el problema que provoca esto? He probado documentos de Innd nuevos, he actualizado preferencias, he volcado de nuevo el documento Word, he cambiado el .docx por .doc, lo he pasado a page.app.... No consigo avanzar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines