• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properties Panel in cc 2018 for pc?

Engaged ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Adobe tutorial videos but sometimes they jump into something and I do not know how they got there.

Example: I see the properties panel in the last two videos I reviewed but I don't seem to have that.

The Properties panel is supposed to be available by default in the Essentials workspace (Windows>Workspace>Essentials) and I have that checked but do not see the panel anywhere!

It is also apparently available in Window > Properties but I do not see it on my pc.

I thought maybe its visibility (the eye) got unchecked and so went to Edit>Menus but do not see it even as an item to check/uncheck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

The properties panel is a new feature in Indesign 2019. It is not in earlier versions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The properties panel is a new feature in Indesign 2019. It is not in earlier versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I had seen Preferences Panel it in a "cc 2015" help ticket, but it must have been in a different product as I cannot find it again using the term InDesign in my search criteria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines