• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Analytics non-functional

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to get the Publish Online Analytics to work.  I click on icon for it, but nothing happens.

Actaully, when I click on the trash can to delete something, nothing happens then, if that helps.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to view the stats on my publications.

Thanks,

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane. From what I understand you need to just give them the website address/URL and they can unblock it from the server/network, not an IP address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, thank you, glad it's resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Im still having this problem. is there any more ideas on how to fix it. Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across this and seems years and months later, there is still no solution. I am regretting that I did not know this before I published online through Adobe - now I cannot get stats. Not good for business at all. 

I also have tried numerous times, numerous ways, but just not getting the analytics I need urgently! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue too. I have used it successfully in the past, this is really frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been having the same issue for a while and, since working from home, I've discovered that the VPN I use blocks certain things. I disconnected the VPN, refreshed the indd dashboard and my stats are all there! hopefully this is the solution that works for you 🙂 I'm on a Mac and using Chrome if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and found this thread, taking some advice from posts. I signed out of Adobe on my browser (Chrome), and I started my VPN (access from Portugal to the U.S.). Then, I signed back into Adobe on my browser, and my reports started running quickly with no spinning squares problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem - however the Analytics do appear quicker (for me at least) in Chrome rather than (my default browser) Safari. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imagine all the people... (just don't) struggling with this problem for months...

Always afraid i'll be unable to present simple analytics to company clients as they request. Tired of staring at does damn four dancing blues squares. After reading this thread, pick up my phone, switch off wifi and login on indd.adobe.com/dashboard. Magic! All the analytics instantly available.

So, dear, dear Adobe: can you just simply help us and solve this login issue? Can you provide a completely functional tool for your paying customers? And, please, create a dedicated Indd Pub.Online link on Creative Cloud web login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem that ought to be fixed ASAP given the subscription costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think passing through all the VPN road is a good solution. This should work everywhere. We can't seem to make it work for days now. We could do it in out office, then don't. Now in lockdown, it worked like two times in our houses but now it just stopped.

At the beggining we appreciated the feature but now, for the suscription price, it's really a shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solutions, just chiming in to say I have this same problem. I start looking at my stats two weeks in advance of reporting because I know it will take that long to get the Analytics page to load in between bouts of frustration. I generally use Chrome on Windows. Tried an incognito window - no difference. Home wifi/no VPN - nope. VPN at work - nope. Safari on my phone/LTE - nope. I give it 1, 5, 15 minutes...over and over. Usually, eventually, something "breaks through" and I get the analytics page - but without any numbers. When I close out of that and reopen the stats, then it will give me numbers. It's absurd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe please help us!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it happens to me as well. I tried it for the last few days, and it said the lag time is 90 mins. Any idea why it is not working?

Thanks,

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I'm having the same issue as everyone else in here - spinning blue sqaures of nothingness when I try and access the analytics (I'm on Windows 10, using Edge as my browser, Virgin media(UK) is our ISP, no VPN).  Also no joy on my iPad on WiFi.

However, I just set up a hotspot on my mobile,using my mobile ISP (O2 via GiffGaff), connected my iPad and my stats have appeared within seconds.  This is making me think that there's something fishy going on either around the ISP settings or the way the router and its firewall is set up.

Not sure if this helps anyone, but we might be on to finding the culprit! Its just a shame Adobe don't appear to be that interested in the Publish Online function - still no direct link from the creative cloud after nearly four years! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - I just tried deactivatibg my router firewall and the stats have appeared. However, another reason might be becuase viewing them view my hotspotting iPad might have triggered something in the Adobe servers.

Re-anabling the firewall and the stats are still there - even after a hard refresh.

I'll try and replicate the fault in a few days and see if disabling the firewall without messing around with hotspots helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for digging into this. I'm still in the same situation as everyone here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried again, and hotspotting didnt work this time 😞

Back to the drawing board... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But now its working on my phone?!?!?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chatting with Adobe support:
" I just got an update from senior technical team. We've logged a ticket for this issue and team is working on it.
Ticket/Bug no - ID-4228454
So while the team is working, please use these Workarounds: Restart machine/Reset network/Reset browser and wait for a while.
"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A'las, I am yet another victim of this annoying nonsense. I have been trying for two days to view analytics. Safari, Chrome, Firefox ... restarts ... now on to trying it on my phone. This is ridiculous. Thanks Adobe 😐 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Just letting you know I am experiencing this same issue still in March 2022. I am unable to get stats on my PC - Google Chrome or Firefox. Also not available on my phone via duckduckgo or google chrome.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as everyone here. I've tried several different browsers. Tried using my phone, my ipad, my computer both with wifi and will cell data. Nothing. It just spins and spins and no numbers ever come up. I've been at it for hours now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using an incognito browser window (Firefox) and turn off any firewalls. Worked instantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tried with Mac  + Chrome Incognito - and it didn't work, unfortunately. 

However, it was working within 5 minutes of trying yesterday with no problem. 

Access seems to be completely random. 

🤯

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines