Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online - Cookies and Privacy

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am searching for information on Privacy Policy for the publish online tool for inDesign and information about the cookies, which are used on the published website.

Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks!
Franziska

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

I would think this privacy policy that covers "web-based aspects of the Creative Cloud" would apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Documents published on Publish Online are hosted by Adobe, anyone being given the hyperlink can read those documents but not access the HTML. The hyperlinks are complex and unlikely to be guessed, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek,

well, the HTML can be accessed. Just try to save a Publish Online page on your Desktop. With e.g. Firefox on Windows you will be successful. What you are not able to save is the viewing application around the publish online pages. Every indivdual page can be saved with all its assets.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Professional )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think this privacy policy that covers "web-based aspects of the Creative Cloud" would apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I came across the same issue for my website on gold price , i just got help from some blogs stating the the URL provided by Adobe, can be used to access the Privacy Policy documents. 

Happy learning, wish you luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines