• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QR code contain a logo

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I make a QR code containing the logo of the payment provider as a vector file. Only creating QR code is no problem

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/43584720-generate-qr-code-new-feature-add-image-in-center - add voice here. ID doesn't have this feature now. 

You do need to find external qr-generator for such task.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/43584720-ge... - add voice here. ID doesn't have this feature now. 

You do need to find external qr-generator for such task.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made QR codes with my company's logo by using the black square in the center as a canvas.

As long as my logo doesn't bleed out over any of the center square's borders, codes are still recognized.

I have only tried this with a black and white fonted S, as that is my company's logo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works for fairly simple (low-grid-density) codes. But in the end, there are only two ways to embed a logo:

• Use advanced and largely proprietary tools to encode a proper grid around the null area assigned a logo;
  • Use a high error correction mode and let the logo obscure part of the grid center. The code is technically flawed but a high EC setting will allow most readers to reconstruct the missing data. (Be sure to completely delete any obscured grid dots; partials will reduce net readability.)

InDesign's generator uses 'M' mode EC, which is high but not very high; codes generated with it will have less tolerance for fault (=logo) than those generated in H mode by other tools

â•Ÿ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) â•¢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines