• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe InDesign CC (2017) Won't Update to Adobe CC (2018)

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud desktop app, I have Adobe InDesign CC (2017) installed. My end goal is to have InDesign CC (2018) installed. Despite me looking for other versions (by clicking the pill button, clicking Manager, and then selecting Other Versions - I only see the most recent as CC (2017), 12.0.0. However, my colleagues are able to have InDesign CC (in the Creative Cloud desktop app - with no numerical ID in the parentheses, like I have - in my case, 2017). In their Other Versions area, they CC 13.1 and CC 14.0.

I have also tried updating via my Desktop app of InDesign using Help > Updates to prompt the Creative Cloud Desktop app - but, again, 14.0 is not available. I really need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe CC (14.0).

datauptime

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've branched this to its own discussion since you replied to a four-year old thread. In the future, please refrain from doing that.

As for your issue, the latest version is version 18.2.1, InDesign 2023. The only versions an up-to-date system would have available via the CC Desktop app are 2022 and 2023. I doubt very much you'll get anywhere, but you can contact Adobe directly to see if they'll supply an old installer for InDesign 2018.

Everyone you're working with needs to look into system upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines