Any fix for this? After Illustrator now InDesign uses 100% CPU all the time. Had to go back to ID CC17.
Cannot disable GPU because GPU is greyed out.
We are very sorry for this frustrating experience. I would request you to please share few more details like:
You may also try deleting preferences and share results:
Thanks for your reply. I was able to "fix" it. Here is what I did:
- deleted cache - did not help
- deleted prefs - did not help
- deleted and reinstalled ID CC18 - did not help
- deleted font caches - did not help
- restarted System - did not help
- deleted content of InDesign/Contents/Resources/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.DesignLibraries.angular - did not help
- copied content of Illustrator/Contents/Resources/CEP/extensions/com.adobe.DesignLibraries.angular to InDesign - THAT WORKED!
- placed original com.adobe.DesignLibraries.angular content back - STILL WORKS!
Mac Pro 3,1 / OS X 10.11.5 / Apple ATI Radeon HD 5770
Thanks for sharing this. It will help others having the same issue.
CC18 still sucks. After activating just one font InDesign beachballs forever and ever and ever and ...
What version of 18 didn't have this problem? Not going to install CC19 yet. Don't need new Adobe bugs.