• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roboto Slab not displaying properly

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Mac & just ran into this issue after updating CC and my Mac OS (12.4). I work for a community college and the Roboto families are used for a lot of our materials. The font is installed on my machine and Acrobat appears to be set to find the font locally like I've read online when people have had similar issues. Also odd is this seems file specific - not all my files utilizing this font seem to have this issue. Another factor - I work from home and part-time in the office and I'm not sure the versions of CC Indesign that I'm designing in are the same from home to office. Could that cause any of this? Although previous the update I ran, Indesign exported all my files without issue utilizing Roboto famlies.
Anyone HELP! I'm on deadline to get a couple small booklets to press.Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.14.05 AM.png.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Import and export , Print , Publish online , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat > Preferences > Page Display > (possibly turn off) Use Local Fonts

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I already tried that - it was already clicked on. I rebooted as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds to me like another cae where versions of the font from Google and Adobe have been used. We've seen a lot of reports where either both versions are installed on a system, or different versions are installed on different systems, and this kind of problem crops up.

It's generally solved by picking one version and using Find Font to change all instances to that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines