Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ruler guides disappear when I drag them on page

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been stuck on this situation for a few days and I'm not sure how to tackle this situation.

My ruler guide disappears when I drag them onto the page - I can see where I would currently put the guide, but as soon as I let go, it's nowhere to be seen. I made sure that all my layers are unlocked, view > grids & guides show that it is currently not hidden (even if I shuffle through both, it doesn't show me anything regardless), guide preferences show that cyan is at 5%, and the guides only seem to work on some pages but not others.

I'm not sure if this is a bug of some sort, but I have tried everything and searched every single aspect in this community guideline and still nothing is showing.

If someone can please guide me in the right direction, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this an animate, photoshop, or illustrator question?  or some other adobe app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely forgot to add that part, apologies - this is on InDesign!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines