• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Service credit Issues

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a service credit sent to my email on September 27th and I thought that was really cool I no longer have to pay my monthly fees for a while but since then Adobe has tried to charge me every month since then and now because I haven't paid my adobe subscription I can;t use any of my apps and I would like this to be fixed. 

I have attached the email I received below

adobe service credit.png

 

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to get this resolved by Adobe support. These are peer to peer forums will very little Adobe staff participation. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid nobody here can help. You'll need to contact Adobe Support directly. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines