• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review Still Down

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Share for Review consistently have issues? I have done the uninstall InDesign, CC, reboot, update, etc. and it still doesn't work. I'm on a PC with plenty of computer capability. Any advice or is this an Adobe issue that may or may not ever be resolved? It seems I am currently a the whim of whether the program wants to run properly that day. 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should try logging out of Creative Cloud Website.

Log out of Creative Cloud App on your computer

And ensure in inDesign>Help you are logged out.

Reboot

And then try login at website

Creative Coud Desktop

Open InDesign - ensure via InDesign>Help you are logged in.

-------------

Try resetting your preferences:

Windows: Start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
macOS: While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InDesign. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
A dialog will appear asking to delete the InDesign Preferences, select 'Yes' on this dialog.
Further info and instructions here if needed:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

----

Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't do any of that and it's working today - this signals that the issue is on their end, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, sometimes the server based processes like Publish Online or Share for Review have been down for short periods of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines