• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

shortcut hide/view guides command+; not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, since I installed monterey my shortcut 'command+;' is not working anymore. all the others are ok.

reinstalled indesign (17.1), deleting preferences, ... don't kwow what to do. after 'command+z' is this the most used shortcut. also my colleague has the same problem. so I know that it is nog only my problem 😉

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Keyboard Shortcuts

Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts and ensure that the command is still relevant to what you want it to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a new keyboard shortcut list, started from the default. and I deleted the shortcut 'CMD+;' at s'how/hide guide' and changed it to 'CMD+:'.  Now I can hide and show the guides. BUT... I gave the 'CMD+;' to 'delete all guides' and that works also.

so I think that the shortcut 'CMD+;' wasn't take over by another app or feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines