• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut to bold applies semibold

New Here ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem for quite a long time, and can't seem to get rid of it.

Ctrl-shift-B, the shortcut to apply bold to text, automatically defaults to applying semibold when it is available. Most of the time, I just want the text to be bold, and not semibold, so I have to change it manually. This is very frustrating, because I can't seem to find a way to change this default. The Keyboard Shortcuts just says that Ctrl-shift-B applies Bold, and while this is the case when there's no semibold installed, it's still very annoying when it is installed.

How do I fix this? It takes up so much time to fix manually every time.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In InDesign you d not have automatically appplying styles. You have to select a font style of a fonz family which must be available installed. Create a character style with this font and apply this charactre style. Never work without patragraoh and character styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines