Single page view mode?

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have to do a process which has 5 steps one of them is find and change, paste copied text from a page and paste it on the same page.

The problem is InDesign is moving the page view which causes the pasted text to be after or before the page I copied it from, is there a way to keep the view still? like the single-page mode in pdf readers apps?

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about Edit > Paste In Place?

Bear in mind that you must double-click on your page icon in the Pages panel before you do the above step. That way, InDesign knows which page you want to paste on.

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AK09M Also, the active page is listed in the lower left corner of the layout window. So here I can make page 4 active by double-clicking the page in the Pages panel as Mike suggests, or I can enter or select the page I want to make active in the layout window frame:

Screen Shot 23.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines