Space bar not working in photoshop, illustrator & indesign

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My space bar has stopped working in Photoshop, Illustrator and In design. When I'm typing and I try to put a space inbetween words, the save as box comes up to close the document. This is so frustration. I have closed down Chrome and any microsoft appliactions. I'v then restarted my macbook pro and nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try lauching your MAC in safe mode and see if the issue still persists? Does this happen in any other application as well apart from Adobe one's?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201262

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I’ll try that. It sometimes doesn’t work in Microsoft excel, word and outlook.  

Jackie

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sometimes doesn’t work in Microsoft excel, word and outlook.  

By @user3994711

Try a different keyboard.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines