• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Special purchase

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since retiring I haven't used indesign much, however, monthly is not an option. 
Can I purchase a one time payment? I have a laptop and a tower. 
I was successful in doing a one time purchase with Corel Products. A thanksgiving special. 
Charles

sigarderner@aol.com

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following up on the previous note --

I have been using this product since it was Aldus Pagemaker. Back to the early 1980s. 

Faithful to the software's history 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe moved all of its major products to subscription long ago. There are few you can purchase outright.

The subscription model is really better all around. Consider just the InDesign subscription, which is likely to be cheaper across, say, two years than any outright purchase could be. But these stopped being inexpensive tools for occasional users quite some time ago... which, I know, is a pain.

Or, consider Affinity Publisher. It's a near-clone of InDesign for a very reasonable price.

┋┊ InDesign to Kindle (& EPUB): A Professional Guide, v3.1 ┊ (Amazon) ┊┋

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. InDesign has been subscription-only for more than a decade. James has pointed you in the right direction. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines