• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style Packs don't save to the Custom Tab in the Style Packs Panel

Contributor ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Style Packs don't save to the Custom Tab in the Style Packs Panel.  They save as a style pack group in Paragraph Styles. But this is useless to share across documents if you save this group to a CC Library It loses its Style Pack grouping and becomes individual paragraph styles. Using InDesign 2024 (19.4) English  Noted this is in parts of other posts but seems to be associated with other issues.   The Style parks are working as suggested it is just this lack of portability that I am having issues with.  

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Graemezee1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with saving Style Packs to the Custom Tab in the Style Packs Panel and their portability across documents. This sounds like an unusual issue.

Could you please provide the following information to help us investigate further:

1. Are you experiencing this issue with all Style Packs or only specific ones?
  2. Can you share the steps you follow to save the Style Packs?
  3. If possible, a screen recording demonstrating the issue would be very helpful.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  I have accessed  the Panel today and there are  now multiple Custom-style packs in this panel, took a day or so to populate and new ones have appeared instantly   Strange but the issues  seem to have resolved themselves      Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further update  The Style pack are saved with 18 extra files    See the screenshot.   I Have created  New custom packs and just duplicated and renamed an existing Pack   The Style Pack seems OK but it is odd that it generates 18 blank files per style pack. The Scrre shot  will only show  a few files as the main file grows with the window size  Would  this suggest there is an issue with my version of InDesign

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 23.33.37.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines