• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

table of contents numbers not right aligning

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out why the subcategories under Chatper 6: Weed Profiles are not right aligning all the way to the right so that it is even with page 91. I have attached screen schots of my screen. Some of the table of contents look correct but this part does not. I'd appreciate any help!

TOPICS
How to , Print , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

I figured it out. I did not have the TOC level 2 paragraph style right aligned. I thought I did but I went in and looked and it was not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

capture 1.PNGcapture 2.PNGCapture 3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post again with invisible characters showing? Also would you be willing to share the InDesign file? Feel free to remove any content you don’t want to share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not quite sure what you mean by invisible characters showing. It is a very large file so I don't think that I can share it on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. I did not have the TOC level 2 paragraph style right aligned. I thought I did but I went in and looked and it was not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines