• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text gets fade/gradient

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i use InDesign 2018 (13.1.3) and i have something i never had, my text gets a fade, from black to white, over the page. I think i did something in de settings, and i don't know a lot about InDesign. I know i didnt set an gradient or something weird with the color.

Files: Normal, give border 5 px, fill text with black color, gradient settings.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is definitely a gradient on the page, and it looks like it may be above your content with a blend mode applied, but withut the actual file to examine it's pretty hard to say for certain.

Is this limited to just this file, or does it happen in a new file as well? Id it affects new files you've inadvertently added the gradient as a default which would happen if you set it before any files were open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look into the Effect Panel. What effects are applied to the text fames and their content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines