• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text to Image

New Here ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new AI "Text to Image" tool is great but isnt useful if I cannot have control of the images. I need to ensure specific color profiles are used for print and am unable to create print files if links are "missing." Will this option be fixed?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

You can embed the generated image, then unembed - which will create a linked file which you can then open in Photoshop. But then it might be easier to generate the image in Photoshop from the start.

I think there are also other ways to extract generated images as files, which I can't recall right now. And possibly an easier way to deal with color profiles (I'm sure others will chime in).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

A some easier way of removing embedded images is to select them in the LInks panel, then right-click on the link(s) and choose Copy Links to... and pick a location on your drive. Then open the image(s) in Photoshop where the profiles can be added.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can embed the generated image, then unembed - which will create a linked file which you can then open in Photoshop. But then it might be easier to generate the image in Photoshop from the start.

I think there are also other ways to extract generated images as files, which I can't recall right now. And possibly an easier way to deal with color profiles (I'm sure others will chime in).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A some easier way of removing embedded images is to select them in the LInks panel, then right-click on the link(s) and choose Copy Links to... and pick a location on your drive. Then open the image(s) in Photoshop where the profiles can be added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines