• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Wrapping issues

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to wrap text around an orange text box. The text I want to wrap around the box won't wrap, but everything below it will wrap. 

I have DISABLED the Composition setting: "Text Wrap Only Affects Text Beneath" . This setting was never enabled. 

The images below show the text that will not wrap and the text that will wrap. Both paragraphs are on the same page in the same text box. Both paragraphs have the same paragraph style applied to them. I've also included a screenshot of my text wrapping settings.

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 12.24.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-01 at 12.24.41 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-01 at 12.25.07 PM.png

Thanks for reading.

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text wrap on anchored objects only affects text that comes after the anchor character. Text preceding the anchor doesn't obey the wrap:

anchor.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That setting should NEVER be enabled. It's there for legacy Quark documents. It has nothing to do with this and pertains to layering of objects.

Joel has already explained the issue. Anchor your text above the text you need to wrap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines