• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggling text color changes tabs

Enthusiast ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be the most bizzaro bug I've identified yet. My project is a student workbook. When I'm doing the layout, I leave the answers in the answer blanks so I can gauge how much space I need to leave for the answers. Then I change the character style color to none. And tabs start changing all over the document. An extra one will push a blank line to the next line...or one will disappear, leaving a line a bit short. Has anybody had a similar issue? (No, I don't have screen shots, because I have to just force my way through fixes and move on; just wondering if anybody else has encountered this particular weirdness.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kyriosity ,

is the character style applied to the tabs?

Would it work if you leave out the tabs?

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Uwe. The style is applied to the whole answer blank (the underline is part of the character style), which of necessity includes tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines